Have you been taking part in #NaNoWriMo this year, and want some feedback on your messy first draft, to take it to the next level? TLC is offering a 30% discount to the first 30 writers who send in their NaNoWriMo first drafts for our industry-recognised manuscript assessment service!
What is NaNoWriMo?
National Novel Writing Month began in 1999 as a daunting but straightforward challenge: to write 50,000 words of a novel in thirty days. Now, each year on November 1, hundreds of thousands of people around the world begin to write, determined to end the month with 50,000 words of a brand new novel. They enter the month as elementary school teachers, mechanics, or stay-at-home parents. They leave novelists.
Find out more about NaNoWriMo on their website here.
What is TLC’s Manuscript Assessment?
TLC’s core service is known as manuscript assessment, which we have been providing for over 25 years. Writers are provided with a written report by a professional editor, hand-matched by the TLC team and tailored to your writing. The report focuses on key areas for development in the manuscript.
Find out more about Manuscript Assessment here.
How to sign up for TLC’s discount offer
From the morning of 30th November, the first 30 writers to send their NaNoWriMo manuscripts in the first week of December, and use the discount code below, will receive a 30% discount. You will be assigned to an editor we believe will be perfect for your work, and they will also be briefed about the fact that the work you are sending in is a first draft – we are here to provide a launchpad to get you to the next stage, and promise to treat your work with respect and encouragement.
Use the code NANOWRIMO22 at the checkout for a 30% discount.
Terms and Conditions can be found below.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications must be made between 12pm (midday) GMT 30th November 2022 and 5pm GMT 7th December 2022: applications made outside of these dates are not eligible for the 30% discount.
- Applicants may be from anywhere in the world, provided the work submitted is in English.
- This code is only valid for full-length works of fiction or non-fiction. Unfortunately we cannot accept short stories (including collections), poetry (including collections and pamphlets), picture books, scripts or treatments.
- The code is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- The discount is valid for one transaction per person.
- The discount is only eligible for use with the Manuscript Assessment service. It cannot be used on any other TLC service, membership programme or event.
- Full Terms and Conditions for the Manuscript Assessment service can be found here: terms and conditions.
- There is no cash alternative.