Welcome to Write Club Plus, a new offer from TLC’s online platform Being A Writer
Do you want to accelerate your work-in-progress in 2022? Are you looking for accountability, support and motivation from a group of fellow writers, in a digital space that prioritises your wellbeing and creativity? Then Write Club Plus is for you! We’d love for you to join us.
Write Club Plus is a year-long programme of inspiring online writing practice from the UK’s leading editorial consultancy. The programme includes practical workshops, motivational Masterclasses, monthly writing groups, weekly inspirational prompts, and much more.
Writers of all disciplines, at any stage of their writing journey and from anywhere in the world are warmly welcome to join. You can expect a friendly online space, facilitated by writer development specialist, published novelist and Being A Writer co-director Julia Forster. We’ll send you a comprehensive Write Club Plus Roadmap to keep you on track, filled with practical exercises and top tips on how to hold vital space for creative reflection.
Write Club Plus is designed to underpin your writing project during the twelve months of 2022: think of it as the psychological scaffolding for you and your work-in-progress. Our focus, as with everything on the Being A Writer programme, is creativity and resilience; process, not just product. Join us to boost your confidence with gentle but consistent encouragement to see you through a year of writing. This is your time, and your space. Let’s commit to our writing, and be writers, together.
Sign up by 3rd January 2022 to receive your Welcome Pack. Write Club Plus will run January-December 2022. Places for this programme are limited to ensure optimal interactivity.
Write Club Plus includes:
- Write Club Plus Roadmap to map out your year of writing
- Goal setting worksheets to stay on track
- Monthly Write Clubs to keep momentum going
- Quarterly check-ins with fellow members to keep you accountable
- Group workshops to help motivate and inspire
- Motivational Masterclasses with special guest tutors
- Weekly creative prompts delivered straight to your inbox
- An end-of-year sharing circle to celebrate our writing together
- Access to a supportive community of peers
- A private digital space to share your work and chat with other members
- 20% discount on professional editorial support with your writing from TLC
Let this be your year of writing!
Pricing and Booking
Please note that there is a capacity limit on this programme to allow for optimal interactivity. We advise early booking to secure your place. If you are not yet a member of Being A Writer, you can join now, here for just £12 a month. To access your Being A Writer discounted ticket, you will need to be logged into your Being A Writer account.
Standard Being A Writer Member £99
The equivalent of £8.25/ month
Standard Non-member £199 The equivalent of £16.50/ month
Write Club Plus Terms & Conditions